YeaLink SIP-T46S IP Phone Demo Model
The DEMO MODEL YeaLink SIP - T46S IP phone is the ultimate communications tool for busy executives and professionals. Designed for business and office use for busy professionals, workers and call centers.
This device has a faster interface with a rich, high-resolution TFT color display. Built with Yealink Optima HD technology and wideband codec of Opus, this device enables crystal clear communications.
The SIP-T46S is also built with Gigabit Ethernet technology, for rapid call handling and use with accessories like a Bluetooth USB Dongle and a Wi-Fi USB Dongle. The new T4S series offers the same elegant appearance of the T4 line, but with improvements for greater interoperability and collaboration.
This model also supports sidecar expansion extension modules to extend visual display of users, and allows for multiple quick feature set programming of the buttons, such as speed dial, etc.
YeaLink SIP-T46S IP Phone Work Phone Design
- HD Audio Features
- Expandable with Modular Sidecar and other Options
The SIP-T46S has a 4.3 inch, 480 x 272-pixel, backlit- colour screen display, which enables a rich visual presentation and easy easy navigation. A built-in USB 2.0 port can also be used for Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and USB call recording.
The phone supports up to six EX40 expansion modules, for up to 240 additional buttons with a screen-based LCD display and LED system. Plus, it has 27 one-touch DSS keys which can be programmed to various features. Efficient Installation and Provisioning.
Upgrade this device's capabilities to use with either BlueTooth USB Dongle or Wi-Fi USB Dongle, each sold separately.
Yealink SIP-T46S Features
- 4.3" 480 x 272-pixel color display with backlight
- Optima HD Voice, Volume control
- Up to 16 SIP accounts
- 27 one-touch DSS keys, LED for call and message waiting, 4-way navigation cluster with 6 navigation keys, 4 context sensitive soft keys
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Powered via Power over Ethernet or optional AC adapter (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Headset support (RJ9), Built-in a USB port for Bluetooth headset support (via optional BT40 Bluetooth dongle; sold separately)
- Upgrade USB Options: Add BlueTooth or WiFi
- Supports up to 6 EX40 expansion modules for attendant console applications
- Opus codec support - 8kHz (narrow band) and 16 kHz (wide band) sampling rate
**DEMO MODEL DECLARATION: CERTIFIED AND TESTED AS NEW**
These YeaLink SIP-T46S IP Phone DEMO UNITS - LIKE NEW, ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER PACKAGING, ACCESSORIES AND COMPONENTS ARE ALL INTACT AND ORIGINAL CONDITION AS IF NEVER USED.
QUANTITY OF 2 AVAILABLE UNTIL SOLD OUT.
IP PHONE HARDWARE SPECS
OTHER ENDPOINT FEATURES
NOTE: Some Telephony features listed above may require interoperability with-in a PBX phone system environment set-up. Some features listed are relate to 'device specific manufacturer specifications' only. When used with a compatible PBX Phone System some SIP client devices (IP Phones) have additional feature become available when used in conjunction with the PBX itself. IE: Call Park / Call Return is a function 'on a PBX system configuration'. It will become a usable feature on the SIP Client / IP Phone device in conjunction with the PBX main system.