YeaLink T40G Entry Level IP Phone for General Use
The T40G is an entry-level SIP desk phone with a host of features and advanced business capabilities. Support for up to 3 SIP accounts and 2 x Gigabit Ethernet ports for high-speed connectivity are some of the main features business users can expect from this affordable VoIP Phone.
The affordable T40G comes equipped with enhanced call management including busy lamp field (BLF) keys, 3 way calling and three pages of 6 configurable buttons on the backlit display.
It also features a backlit graphical LCD display and Opus codec support, the T40G has superb audio quality and a rich visual experience. Thanks to its paperless design, it has 3 programmable memory keys for your own customization, plus 3-way conferencing, BLF's and an intuitive user interface.
YeaLink T40G IP Phone Standards
With flexible and secure provisioning, this model uses industry-standard encryption protocols for users to provision and perform software upgrades both remotely and in-house.
T40G Main Specifications
- Up to 3 SIP accounts
- 2.3" 132 x 64-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- Opus Codec Support
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Local phone book up to 1000 entries (search/import/export features)
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- 3 programmable line keys with dual-colour illuminated LEDs for line status information
- Paperless label design
- 3-way conference call