YeaLink T57W Professional IP Phone - SIP-T57W WiFi - BlueTooth - Touchscreen
Yealink SIP-T57W IP Phone Premium Professional Details
The Yealink SIP-T57W is Premium Professional IP phone with a fully adjustable 7" pixel color touch display. The T57W supports 16 SIP accounts and features built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. This wireless model supports 802.11ac Wi-Fi, letting you position the phone anywhere in the office while still having an excellent network connection.
Yealink SIP-T57W IP Phone Overview
SIP-T57W gives you advanced features. For example, it supports up to four concurrent calls, which lets you use it in a corded-cordless arrangement using the Yealink DD10K DECT Dongle with a compatible Yealink wireless IP handset. T57W has a USB port for connecting a USB headset, recording calls with a USB stick, or connecting an expansion module. You can connect up to three Yealink EXP50 Expansion Modules.
The T5 series features Yealink's Acoustic Shield technology for distraction-free voice clarity. The technology uses multiple microphones to create a virtual shield between the speaker and the person on the other line. When enabled, it blocks out or mutes sounds that are considered to be outside the shield so that the person on the other end hears the speaker clearly. Because if the noise blocking technology the T5 series is great for noisy work spaces.
The T5 series IP Phones can be paired with the Yealink DECT handsets via the DD10K DECT dongle. Users can pair up to 4 cordless handsets per desk phone creating a wireless solution with seamless call switching between the desktop phone and the cordless DECT handsets.
Yealink T57W Features and Specifications
- Premium-level phone for executives and busy managers with heavy call load
- 7” 800x480-pixel color touch display, fully adjustable
- HD Voice with Yealink Acoustic Shield technology
- 29 touch keys, 16 SIP accounts
- Built-in Bluetooth for Bluetooth headsets, Bluetooth calling
- Wi-Fi wireless AC compatibility - Built-in dual band Wi-Fi:
Network standard: IEEE802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Transmission rate: Up to 433Mbps (dynamic), Frequency range: 2.4GHz/5.0GHz
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- 1x USB port for call recording and wireless USB headset, USB port (2.0 compliant) for:
Wired/wireless USB headset, USB call recording through USB flash drive
- Use up to three full colour screen EXP50 Extension Module Sidecar attendant consoles for added programmable LED button display sets
- 16 VoIP accounts
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Ring tone selection/import/delete
- Set date time manually or automatically
- Dial plan, XML Browser, Action URL/URI
- RTCP-XR (RFC3611), VQ-RTCPXR (RFC6035)
- Mobile contacts synchronization
- Content Sharing (via Yealink VCD)(1)
- Enhanced DSS key
Package contents as shipped
- Yealink SIP-T57W wireless IP phone
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
Ulefone Armor - Our TOP Recommended Accessories
*Model dependent - check specific product model options available for purchase above.
Qi Wireless Charging - ignore the cord - Drop it on the charging station and forget about it. Never fuss with cords again. Trust me on this - once you go Qi wireless charging, you never go back. Available on select Ulefone Armor models.
Bike mount holder sling - Perfect fit for most Ulefone Armor rugged phones - quick mount and release phones, while maintaining full screen access during riding. A must for sports enthusiasts and motor bike riders alike!
Watch PRO Waterproof watch - The perfect companion to your Ulefone Armor Rugged Cell phone. Fitness and lifestyle at it's finest. For health and business users on the go...