YeaLink T58A TouchScreen High End IP Business Phone
This model is a VoIP / SIP Based telephone solution with H.D. Audio and a large touchscreen capabilities. The T58A can also be upgraded with an HD Camera for IP Video calling with other SIP Video compliant devices and services (such as Skype for Business, and other SIP video endpoints).
Yealink Smart Business IP Phone T58A with optional Camera, are the most professional desktop collaboration tools in the market. These High End IP phones are well suited for executive offices and busy office staff. They deliver cutting-edge telephony capabilities and affordable access to professional HD video.
These phones are designed for busy executives and office workers alike, to enhance telecommunications with touch screen capabilities for accessing a variety of tasks.
YeaLink T58A Features - Ergonomic Design with Adjustable Displays
This IP Phone offers the user with an elegant and sleek design with large, backlit and high resolution color touchscreen. Simple operation with an intuitive layout of hard keys and dual-color LED indicators. Fully adjustable display to fulfill the viewing needs at a variety of angles and under a variety of lighting conditions.
Yealink Acoustic Shield technology uses multiple microphones to create a virtual “shield” between the speaker and the outside sound source. Once enabled, it intelligently blocks or mutes sounds from outside the “shield” so that the person on the other end hears you only and follows you clearly. Built-in with Yealink Noise Proof technology for small group session. The innovative Yealink Noise Proof technology intelligently eliminates non-human voices so as to guarantee the productivity of the group discussion in huddle rooms or open workspace.
- Designed with Yealink Acoustic Shield technology to deliver distraction-free voice clarity for remote participants.
- Instant content sharing with the people on the other end of the call. It enables quick discussion and speeds up decision making.(available in March, 2019)
- Supports DECT handset compatibility via a DECT dongle Yealink DD10K, up to 4 cordless handsets.
- Seamless switching of calls between the desktop phone and the cordless DECT handset. Seamless integration with W60P Cordless Base & Cordless IP Phones.
- Intercom system integration for reception applications, featuring one-touch door opening, visitor viewing and monitoring to simplify daily reception work.
- Smart Business Phone Smart Business Phone T58A/T58A with Camera.
- Expand LED button indicators for quick view of users/extensions on a PBX system and for speed dial and regularly used functions or features:
T58A Specifications and Capabilities
Android based smart phone, well suited for executives and busy managers with collaboration demands
- Add up to 3 color expansion modules
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet
- PoE required - AC optional (ordered separately)
- HD voice with Yealink Acoustic Shield and Noise Proof technologies
- Optional video camera (sold separately or as accessory item - Great for Skype Business calling)
- 7” 1024x600-pixel TFT color touch display, fully adjustable
- Plug and play 720p HD video camera
- 27 touch memory keys, 16 SIP accounts
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR and Wi-Fi - 2 x USB 2.0 - WiFi 802.11b / g / n
- RJ9 headset jack - EHS support for specific Jabra headsets via USB
- Call recording and wireless headset support
IP PHONE HARDWARE SPECS
OTHER ENDPOINT FEATURES
NOTE: Some Telephony features listed above may require interoperability with-in a PBX phone system environment set-up. Some features listed are relate to 'device specific manufacturer specifications' only. When used with a compatible PBX Phone System some SIP client devices (IP Phones) have additional feature become available when used in conjunction with the PBX itself. IE: Call Park / Call Return is a function 'on a PBX system configuration'. It will become a usable feature on the SIP Client / IP Phone device in conjunction with the PBX main system.