YeaLink W56H Cordless IP Phone DECT - Grey - Handset Only
YeaLink W56H Cordless IP Phone Details
The W56H Cordless IP Phone Handset is the next-generation SIP Cordless Phone System combining quality, reliability and flexibility. Offering the convenience of cordless with a simple add-on device without losing the SIP features, it brings a seamless call management for our users while “on-the-go”.
With more functions, lines and mobility, it empowers users with the convenience of wireless communication along with the widely accepted benefits and feature richness of Voice-over-IP telephony.In addition, the Yealink W56H delivers the typical benefits of the DECT world such as long talk time, high standby time and superior speech quality, providing excellent value for money and is ideally suited for small and medium-sized businesses.
Yealink W56H Handset DECT Cordless Freedom
DECT technology: Yealink DECT technology is based on CAT-iq2.0, which focuses on high quality Audio VoIP (wideband), as well as low bit - rate data applications. But we are not compatible with any third-party DECT devices (base station, handset, etc.). NOTE: Handsets pair with base unit from W52P base kit.
YeaLink W56H Handset Cordless Features
- High-end ID design
- Exceptional HD sound with wideband technology
- Up to 4 simultaneous voice calls
- Up to 5 DECT cordless handsets
- Up to 5 Multiple Lines
- 2.4" 240 x 320 color screen with intuitive user interface
- Up to 30 hours talk time, Up to 400 hours standby time
- Quick charging: 10 mins charge time for 2 hours talk time
- USB Charger Cradle
- Headset connection via 3.5 mm jack
- Charger wall mountable
- New belt clip with better user experience
Phone Telephony Features
- Up to 4 simultaneous calls
- Up to 5 handsets, up to 5 VoIP accounts
- Handset select for receiving call
- Handset and Number select for making call
- Paging, intercom, auto answer
- Call hold, call transfer, 3-way conferencing
- Switching between calls
- Call waiting, mute, DND
- Caller ID display, redial
- Anonymous call, anonymous call rejection
- Call forward (always/busy/no answer)
- Speed dial, voicemail, silence
- Message Waiting Indication (MWI)
- Local phonebook for up to 500 entries (store in the base)
- Remote phonebook/LDAP
- Phonebook search/import/export
- Call history outgoing/missed/accepted)
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Reset to factory, reboot
- Keypad lock, emergency call
- Dial Plan, music on hold
- Broadsoft directory, BroadSoft Call Log
- Broadworks feature key synchronization
- Shared Call Appearance (SCA)
User Customization Details
- 9 ringer melodies
- Screen saver
- Multi-language support
From full charge. Estimated power consumption / usage depends on range from base, talk time vs. standby use and other structural factors (Office building walls/glass/structural materials/other large obstructions can affect signaling connection with base units).
Individual phone settings can also affect battery charge usage, such as: screen time-out/sleep settings, LCD screen brightness setting, the number of actively registered SIP accounts, and ringer volume settings can all affect power consumption on the handset itself. The standby vs. talk time specifications provided by manufacturers are 'estimated values only' and not guaranteed.
Ulefone Armor - Recommended Accessories
*Model dependent - check specific product model options available for purchase above.
Qi Wireless Charging - ignore the cord...
Drop it on the charging station and forget about it. Never fuss with cords again.
Trust me on this - once you go Qi wireless charging, you never go back. Available on select Ulefone Armor models.