Cisco 8831 Conference IP Phone for Boardrooms
The Cisco IP Conference Phone 8831 enhances people-centric communications, combining superior high-definition (HD) audio performance and 360-degree coverage for all sizes of conference rooms and executive offices. It provides an audiophile sound experience with a full-duplex two-way wideband (G.722) audio hands-free speaker.
It offers scalable solution to meet the challenges in various rooms by using extension wired or wireless microphones with daisy-chain configuration of two units. The ergonomic design of 8831 offers acoustically pleasing, attached control panel makes display easily viewed with no need to move the unit.
The IP Conference Phone 8831 is a simple, scalable solution that meets the challenges of the most diverse rooms. It provides flexible deployment options and expansion by using extension microphones that can be wired or wireless (Digital Equipment Cordless Telephone (DECT)) with a daisy-chain configuration of two units.
The IP Conference Phone 8831 has an industrial design with enhanced ergonomics that puts the user first. It offers a detached control panel so that the display may be easily viewed without having to move the entire unit. It also provides easy view of device mute status from all sides.
Cisco 8831 IP Phone Boardroom Feature Highlights
- Call Services: Voice Mail, Caller ID, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, Call Transfer, Call Hold, Message Waiting Capability
- Dialer Type: Keypad modular component
- Conference Call Capability: Yes
- HD Speakerphone: Yes (digital duplex)
- Menu Operation: Yes
- Programmable Buttons Qty: 4
- Indicators: Voice message waiting indicator, mute indicator
- Additional Functions: Call timer, built-in clock
- Additional Features: Noise reduction, music on hold
- Wired and Wireless additional microphone extension options available