Digium D62 Advanced Mid-range IP Phone for Business
The D62 IP phones include unprecedented HD Voice and plug-and-play deployment at a price that fits any budget. A mid-level, feature-rich HD phone with a 4.3 inch color display, 2 line keys, and dual 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit network ports. The D62 is perfect for any user in the company who wants advanced applications and requires Gigabit networking.
The integrated applications that come standard on all Digium D-Series phones put critical information at your fingertips. With voicemail, call log, contacts, phone status, user presence, parking and queue metrics, the Digium D-Series phones provide simple, intuitive access to a wealth of information, saving valuable time.
Digium D-Series phones support plug-and-play provisioning with Switchvox systems. Simply plug the phones in, automatically discover your Asterisk or Switchvox server, select the user, and start talking. Digium D-Series phones make it easier to do full office installs too.
Digium D62 Quality Feature Set
With dual line appearances, context sensitive soft keys, and advanced applications, you can access the information you need instantly. Digium's D-Series phones are the only phones that allow you to take full advantage of the flexibility and customization of Asterisk and Switchvox.
D62 IP Phone Main Specifications
- 4.3 inch, 480 x 272 pixel full-color LCD display
- 2 line appearance keys
- 4 feature keys
- 4 context-sensitive soft keys
- 4-way navigation controller
- Headset, speaker and mute keys
- 2-color LED Message Waiting Indicator
- Volume control
- 4P4C handset jack
- 4P4C headset jack
- Electronic Hookswitch port
- 2 switched 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports
- 802.3at/af Power over Ethernet
- 5 volt DC power port
D62 Parts List and Accessories
- 1TELD062LF - Phone, D62, 2-Line SIP with HD Voice, Gigabit, 4.3 Inch Color Display, Icon Keys
- 1TELD009LF - Handset, Spare, D6X Series IP Phone
- 1TELD011LF - Wall Mount Kit, Digium D6X Series IP Phone
- 1TELD007LF - Power Adapter, North America, 5V, USB, IP Phone
- 1TELD008LF - Power Adapter, International, IP Phones
(Note: Purchase includes all required components. Parts listing is categorized for parts replacement orders only.)
IP PHONE HARDWARE SPECS
OTHER ENDPOINT FEATURES
NOTE: Some Telephony features listed above may require interoperability with-in a PBX phone system environment set-up. Some features listed are relate to 'device specific manufacturer specifications' only. When used with a compatible PBX Phone System some SIP client devices (IP Phones) have additional feature become available when used in conjunction with the PBX itself. IE: Call Park / Call Return is a function 'on a PBX system configuration'. It will become a usable feature on the SIP Client / IP Phone device in conjunction with the PBX main system.