Grandstream GXV3470 IP Video Phone - Tablet touchscreen - integrated camera - Android 11
The Grandstream GXV3470 - Tablet Touchscreen IP Phone
The Grandstream GXV3470 is a powerful touchscreen and tablet IP Video Phone featuring Android™ 11, a 7” touch screen, real-time HD video and audio telephony, with built-in WiFi AC6 (2.4 & 5.0) & Bluetooth 5.0, and more. This video phone is the perfect choice for users looking for an integrated video communications solution for their desktop. IP Phone hardware includes a super fast Quad-core 2.0GHz ARMCortex-A55 processor with 2GB RAM and 16GB eMMC Flash.
This all touchscreen tablet style IP phone features, advanced HD 2.0 megapixel camera for HD video conferencing with privacy and angle adjuster, high speed gigabit networking for WiFi and Wired connection options.
With Android 11 if offers flexible SDK support for custom apps. The GXV3470 is fully interoperable with nearly all major SIP platforms on the market and can be seamlessly integrated with Grandstream’s portfolio including SIP based security cameras, door systems, IP PBXs, and video conferencing systems and services.
GrandStream GXV3470 main features
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- Built-in 2 mega-pixel CMOS camera for video calling with privacy shutter
- Runs on the Android 11 operating system
- Built-in Bluetooth 5.0 for syncing with mobile devices and connecting Bluetooth headsets
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- Integrated dual-band Wi-Fi AC6 (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Built-in PoE/PoE+ for power and network connections
- Dual-mic HD speakerphone with noise shield 2.0, advanced echo cancellation & excellent double-talk performance Quad-core 2.0GHz ARMCortex-A55 processor with 2GB RAM and 16GB eMMC Flash
- 7’’ (800x1280) capacitive 5-point touch screen IPS LCD
- Peripherals include HDMI-out, USB, RJ9 headset with EHS
- 10-way audio conferencing & 3-way 720p 30fps HD video conferencing capability
Application Telephony Features:
Hold, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call park/pickup, 6-way audio conference, shared-call-appearance (SCA) / bridged-line-appearance (BLA), virtual MPK, downloadable phone book (XML, LDAP), call waiting, call history, boss-secretary virtual button, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones, server redundancy & fail-over
H.264 BP/MP/HP, H.263 CIF/QCIF resolution, video resolution up to 720p, frame rate up to 30 fps, bit rate up to 2Mbps, 3-way video conference, anti-flickering, auto focus and auto exposure, PIP (Picture-in-Picture), on-screen-display, camera block, still picture capture/store, video recording, visual voice message indicator
Skype, Google Hangouts, Microsoft Lync, Web browser, Adobe Flash, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, news, weather, stock, Internet radio, Pandora, Last.fm, Yahoo Flickr, Photobucket, alarm clock, Google calendar, mobile phone data import/export via Bluetooth, etc. API/SDK available for advanced custom application development, etc.