GrandStream Cordless Starter Combo Kit with DP752 - DP722
GrandStream DP752 + DP722 Cordless IP Phone Combo Kit
Starter Combo Kit includes:
1 - GrandStream DP722 DECT Cordless IP phone.
1 - DP752 Base Unit.
Add additional handsets as required with additional bundle items to cart on options page.
Works as a Stand-Alone system with our SBP VoIP Telephone Line Trunk Service or use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP-PBXs phone systems to quickly deploy multiple extensions for users with Zero Config provisioning. Use up to five handsets with one base, and multiple base stations per site for expandable possibilities.
Designed for small business, medium and large corporate users as well as home or small home office use. With the larger 1.8 inch LCD Screen you can easily navigate and access the cordless phone functions.
Up to five DP722 handsets are supported on each DP752 base station while each DP722 supports a range of up to 350 meters outdoors (with DP752) and 50 meters indoors along with 20 hours of talk time and 250-hour standby time.
GrandStream DP752 + DP722 Expandable Cordless System
This IP Phone solution provides robust telephony features including support for up to 10 SIP accounts per handset, full HD audio, a 3.5mm headset jack, push-to-talk, HD audio speakerphone and more. When paired with Grandstream’s other features and PBX Phone System Solutions - this starter kit offers business class quality at an affordable price point.
DP752 Base Unit Features
When paired with GrandStream’s DP722 handsets, the DP752 offers a powerful cordless DECT solution for any business or residential user.
- Pairs with up to 5 of GrandStream’s DP series DECT handsets via instant pairing using a dedicated pairing button
- Up to 10 SIP accounts per system; up to 10 lines per handset
- Support outdoor range of up to 350 meters with DP722/DP720 as well as indoor range up to 50 meters
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML configuration
The DP722 Cordless Specifications
The DP722 is a DECT cordless IP phone that allows users to mobilize their VoIP network throughout any business, warehouse, retail store and residential environment.
- Supports a range of up to 350 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors when used with the DP752 (300 meters outdoors when used with DP750)
- PTT (Push-To-Talk) button feature - "Walkie Talkie" with other handsets on the same base
- 1.8 inch (128x160) color LCD with 3 programmable soft keys
- Offers 20-hour talk time and 250-hour standby time and other power save features
- LED screen off settings when in call conversation, conserves battery power (see below)
- Supports up to 10 SIP accounts and 10 lines per handset as well as 3-way conferencing
- HD audio on the speakerphone, handset, and headset jack
- Software and firmware updates over-the-air
From full charge. The standby vs. talk time specifications provided by manufacturers are 'estimated values only' and not guaranteed.
*Estimated power consumption / usage is under "ideal conditions" for all manufacturers. Actual time (talk and standby) depend on range from base, actual use, and and other factors including network conditions, office building structural (walls/glass/structural materials/other large obstructions which can affect signalling connection with base or WiFi units).
Individual handset phone settings can also affect battery charge usage, such as: screen time-out/sleep settings, LCD screen brightness setting, the number of actively registered SIP accounts, and ringer volume settings can all affect power consumption on the handset itself.