GrandStream DP722 Cordless IP Phone DECT - 1.8 inch (128x160) color LCD
The all new GrandStream DP722 Cordless IP Phone Details
The DP722 is a mid-tier DECT cordless IP phone that allows users to mobilize their VoIP network throughout any business, warehouse, retail store and residential environment. It is supported by Grandstream’s DP750 and DP752 (Recommended) DECT VoIP base stations (sold separately) and delivers a combination of mobility and excellent telephony performance.
This cordless phone touts a suite of robust features including support for up to 10 SIP accounts per handset, full HD audio, 1.8 inch color display, a 3.5mm headset jack, push-to-talk, a speakerphone and more. When paired with Grandstream’s DECT DP752 Base Station, the DP722 offers an affordable mid-range cordless DECT solution for any business or residential user.
The new PTT (Push-To-Talk) button feature allows you to use the handset as a "Walkie Talkie" with other handsets on the same base.
GrandStream DP722 Expandable Freedom
Up to five DP722 handsets to be supported on each DP752 base station (sold separately) while each DP722 supports a range of up to 350 meters outdoors (with DP752) and 50 meters indoors, 20 hours of talk time and 250-hour standby time.
Cordless IP Phone DP722 Specifications
With an all new sleek rugged design, this cordless phone offers small to large business features with reliable operation and performance.
- Supports a range of up to 350 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors when used with the DP752 (300 meters outdoors when used with DP750)
- 1.8 inch (128x160) color LCD with 2 programmable soft keys
- Offers 20 hours talk time and 250 hours standby time
- PTT (Push-To-Talk) button feature - "Walkie Talkie" with other handsets on the same base
- Supports up to 10 SIP accounts and 10 lines per handset as well as 3-way conferencing
- Push-to-talk via a configurable button
- Video streaming display and seamless 1-touch door control with Grandstream’s GDS3700 series Door Cameras
- HD audio on the speakerphone, handset, and headset jack
- Software and firmware updates over-the-air
From full charge. Estimated power consumption / usage depends on range from base, talk time vs. standby use and other structural factors (Office building walls/glass/structural materials/other large obstructions can affect signalling connection with base units).
Individual phone settings can also affect battery charge usage, such as: screen time-out/sleep settings, LCD screen brightness setting, the number of actively registered SIP accounts, and ringer volume settings can all affect power consumption on the handset itself. The standby vs. talk time specifications provided by manufacturers are 'estimated values only' and not guaranteed.