The beef on the GrandStream GAC2500 Boardroom IP Phone
This Business Conference IP Phone offers a variety of mobility options by supporting BlueTooth for audio pairing and data syncing with mobile devices, as well as WiFi for wireless calling/conferencing in any location. It includes a 4.3” touch screen for accessing the Android interface for Apps such as Skype, Google Hangouts and more! You can use third party apps from the Android App Store to expand functionality and features.
GrandStream GAC2500 work and business features
At an affordable small business price - this conference room phone exceeds expectation and performance. With three audio 3 cardioid microphones it provides 12 ft. pickup distance for smaller boardrooms, but can also be paired / daisy chained with two more units to expand coverage for larger conference and meeting rooms.
App and expandable features of GrandStream GAC2500
Just to name a few, add apps and other functions using the Android App Store: Skype, Google Hangouts, Skype for Business (Lync), Web browser, Adobe Flash, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google calendar, mobile phone data import/export via Bluetooth, etc. API/SDK available for advanced custom application development.
- 6 lines, 6 SIP accounts, 7-way voice conferencing
- Runs Android 4.4 and offers full access to the Google Play Store and all Android apps, such as Skype, Google Hangouts and more
- Bluetooth to support syncing of headsets and mobile devices
- Built-in 7-way conference bridge
- 4.3" (800x480) capacitive touch screen for easy use
- Auto-sensing Gigabit port, built-in PoE support
- Built-in WiFi support offers mobility and network flexibility
- Full HD audio support to maximize voice quality
- Daisy-chain support to combine two GAC2500 together
- TLS and SRTP security encryption