Grandstream GRP2613 Mid-Range IP Phone for Business
The all new GRP2613 IP Phone from Grandstream is a Mid-Range phone for business. This model is ideal for office and remote workers where low to moderate daily call volume use is required. This small business phone models includes all the same great telephony features found in other Grandstream models.
The new Unified Firmware platform for all GRP2600 Series offers a streamlined design for installation and upgrading platforms for IT departments or phone system technical administrators to update and install phones in large deployments.
Grandstream GRP2613 Work Phone Details
This model comes with a larger 2.8" LCD screen for visual call and extension appearance (BLF, user presence, etc.) across 6 programmable button keys. The Dual color buttons also provide visual feedback for extension or user status whether on the phone, available or away/DND. The VMPK buttons across 4 screens (totaling 24) can also be programmed for a variety of other uses such as call park/call park retrieve, hold, speed dialing, and a host of other PBX related features.
As with all Grandstream products, this office equipment is design with solid and durable plastic to with-stand the day to day use around the office, home office or in corporate environments where regular handling and use takes place.
GRP2613 Features and Specifications
- 2.8" Colour LCD Screen
- 6 line keys (3+3) Dual Colour LED Buttons
- 24 programmable VMPK (BLF, Speed Dial, other functions) keys across 4 screens
- Dual Gigabit 10/100/1000 Networking ports
- PoE - Power over ethernet capable
- 500 contacts XML downloadable phonebook
- Opus Audio Codec support for HD / High Definition Audio
- Unified Firmware across all GRP2600 Series IP Phones