Grandstream GRP2614 WiFi IP Phone Mid-Range for Business
Grandstream GRP2614 Carrier Grade Business IP Phone with WiFi
Meet the all new Grandstream GRP2614 business IP phone Mid-range model with integrated BlueTooth and wireless WiFi network access. Designed for small, medium and large businesses alike where mid to higher call volume is required fro work and office staff.
The GRP 2600 Series IP Phones offer a streamlined workflow for business and IT with a Unified Firmware across all models in this generation of new IP Phones. These phones also offer mass deployment through Grandstream's UCM / IP-PBX Phone Systems and a Device Management System designed to install and deploy multiple devices at once. Your IT and Phone Administrator's lifes will become just that much easier, with new office deployment capabilities.
Grandstream GRP2614 Features and Design
The work class Mid-Range GRP2614 IP Phone offers a dual screen display system for both visual and calling feature indicators. The top LCD screen is a 2.8" main display with 4 programmable feature buttons housed next to it. The lower BLF / Speed Dial and other programmable LED Button Feature screen is 2.4" and LCD colour as well. The LED's offer Dual Colour indicator light-up functions for a quick overview of the programmed button status, whether using them for extension or line appearance.
This model offers both WiFi and dual wired gigabit ports so you can either move it around the office as needed, or remain wired with gigabit dual port capabilities.
Bluetooth integration for headsets and other compatible devices is also included.
GRP2614 Specification Highlights
- Dual Colour BLF / LCD indicator buttons (Red/Green) for line or extension status
- Dual Screens, Main Screen: 2.8" LCD colour, Secondary Button Screen: 2.4" LCD colour
- WiFi Integrated dual-band 802.11ac networking
- Dual PoE Network Ports
- Bluetooth 5.0/BLE
- Opus Audio Codec support for HD / High Definition Audio
- 4 line keys (Beside main screen)
- 8 opposing button keys (Beside secondary screen)
- Circular dial control buttons for navigational and system functions
- Supports 4 lines, 4 SIP Accounts
- 2,000 contacts phonebook, XML downloadable
- Cloud based zero-touch-provisioning for mass deployment Device Management Platform or UCM Zero-Config
- Designed for high volume seating and calling work force
Generally the 2nd. screen on most IP Phones is used in conjunction with Programmable LED buttons for their indicator display / programmed feature - IE: BLF (Busy Lamp Field), speed dial, park/unpark or other PBX system related feature sets.
Ulefone Armor - Recommended Accessories
*Model dependent - check specific product model options available for purchase above.
Qi Wireless Charging - ignore the cord...
Drop it on the charging station and forget about it. Never fuss with cords again.
Trust me on this - once you go Qi wireless charging, you never go back. Available on select Ulefone Armor models.