GrandStream GWN7600 Wireless Access Point Details
Designed for small to medium sized businesses, multiple floor offices, commercial locations and branch offices, the GWN7600 is a mid-tier 802.11ac Wave-2 WiFi access point. It supports up to 1.27GBps, over 450 concurrent WiFi clients and up to a 165 meter coverage range. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7600 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface.
GrandStream Wireless Access GWN7600 Specifications
The GWN7600 is a mid-tier 802.11ac Wave-2 WiFi access point for small to medium sized businesses, multiple floor offices, commercial locations and branch offices.
It offers dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7600 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface.
This allows each access point to manage a network of up to 30 GWN76xx series APs independently without needing separate controller hardware/software and without a single point-of-failure. This wireless access point can be paired with any third party routers as well as Grandstream GWN series routers.
With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, 450+ concurrent client devices per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE, the GWN7600 is an ideal WiFi access point for medium wireless network deployments with medium-to-high user density.
GrandStream GWN7600 Features
- 1.27Gbps wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology
- Support 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
- Support 450+ concurrent WiFi client devices
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Up to 165-meter coverage range
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Embedded controller allows GWN7600 to auto-discover, auto-provision and manage up to 30 GWN7600s in a network
NOTE: Some Telephony features listed above may require interoperability with-in a PBX phone system environment set-up. Some features listed are relate to 'device specific manufacturer specifications' only. When used with a compatible PBX Phone System some SIP client devices (IP Phones) have additional feature become available when used in conjunction with the PBX itself. IE: Call Park / Call Return is a function 'on a PBX system configuration'. It will become a usable feature on the SIP Client / IP Phone device in conjunction with the PBX main system.