The GrandStream GXP1760 IP Phone for Business
This mid-range worker desk telephone offers a sleek design for general small office, home office, and remote office worker needs. The GXP 17xx IP phones all come with programmable button options and feature sets for most day to day business needs.
For added personalization, the GXP1760 features personalized ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services. It’s also one of the first GrandStream phones to come equipped with a Kensington Security Slot— one of the most popular anti-theft solutions on the market.
GrandStream GXP1760 - 10 100 IP networking features
Although this model does not have Gigabyte technology - it works perfectly as a slight lower cost solution where it may not be used as a network PC bridge/switch. Generally you would want to consider the alternate model - the GXP1782 (one of our most recommended models) - in most business application networks, just in case. This model really only has a slightly lower price point over the gigabyte model - and a few less programmable VMPK buttons.
For the most part, this model still has the same features as - the GXP1760W - WiFi Model which is becoming the new standard for IP telephone networks in small and large businesses alike. Similar features include:
- 6 lines, 6 dual-color line keys (with 3 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys - 24 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fastdial keys.
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation + Supports headset use with a RJ9 headset jack and EHS support for EHS-capable Plantronics headsets
- Dual 10/100 Mbps ports, built-in PoE + Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support
- Large phonebook capacity with up to 2,000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
Use with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX appliance for Zero- Config provisioning, also supports automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
NOTE: This model does not come with a wall mount kit bracket - sold separately.
IP PHONE HARDWARE SPECS
OTHER ENDPOINT FEATURES
NOTE: Some Telephony features listed above may require interoperability with-in a PBX phone system environment set-up. Some features listed are relate to 'device specific manufacturer specifications' only. When used with a compatible PBX Phone System some SIP client devices (IP Phones) have additional feature become available when used in conjunction with the PBX itself. IE: Call Park / Call Return is a function 'on a PBX system configuration'. It will become a usable feature on the SIP Client / IP Phone device in conjunction with the PBX main system.