GrandStream GXP1782 Desktop IP Phone - Business - VoIP SIP PoE Telephone - Monochrome - Gigabyte
The GrandStream GXP1782 is a workhorse IP Phone
The GXP1782 supports the fastest possible connection speeds with dual auto-sensing Gigabit network ports as well as automated provisioning features. Designed for general business everyday use, and day-to-day work tasks - it's reliable, dependable and durable. This business phone is the perfect fit for users looking for a featured-pack IP phone that delivers high-performance and design at an extremely affordable price point.
Can be used as a stand alone with web-based set-up features for our VoIP Sip Trunk Service - or used as and integrated phone with GrandStream UCM / IP-PX phone systems.
GrandStream GXP1782 performance IP features
This powerful mid-range IP phone comes with advanced telephony features. It is equipped with 8 dual colour LED button appearance (which can be programed for a variety of flexible uses across 4 screens for up to 32 functions), 4 SIP account registrations, and 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys on a 200 x 80 pixel back-lit monochrome LCD display screen. It offers flexible features with perfect design for business work applications.
NOTE: This model does not come with a wall mount kit bracket - sold separately.
GXP1782 Desk Phone Specifications
- 8 lines, 8 dual-color line keys (with 4 SIP accounts),
- 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys
- 32 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fastdial keys
- HD wideband audio,
- Fullduplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports (GXP1782) or dual-switched 10/100Mbps ports (GXP1780), integrated PoE
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
- Supports headset use with a RJ9 headset jack and EHS support for EHS-capable Plantronics headsets
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support
- Large phonebook capacity with up to 2,000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX appliance for Zero- Config provisioning,
- Also supports automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file