GrandStream GXP2135 Desktop IP Phone - Business - VoIP SIP PoE Telephone - Full Color Screen - Gigabyte
The skinny on the GrandStream GXP2135 IP Phone
The GrandStream GXP2135 is work station based business IP phone with HD Audio and POE capabilities. Designed for busy office workers and employees.
With a 2.8 inch LCD full colour display, and up to 32 programmable virtual BLF/speed-dial keys, this GXP2135 IP Phone model is the choice for most corporate and enterprise offices.
You can use this desk phone as a stand-alone with SIP providers or it integrates nicely with the Zero-Config auto-provisioning on the Grandstream UCM / IP-PBX phone systems.
GrandStream GXP2135 Features
Ideal for workers who handle high-call volumes, the GXP2135 is a High-End IP phone that supports Gigabit speeds and up to 32 virtual BLF/speed-dial keys.
This IP phone model is the perfect choice for business users looking for a powerful and reliable IP phone with advanced functionality.
The GXP2135 supports the fastest possible connection speeds with dual Gigabit network ports, features integrated PoE and includes built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and Bluetooth headsets.
It can be provisioned in a variety of ways, including XML config files, TR-069 and using the Zero Configuration feature on any of Grandstream's UCM series IP PBXs.
Can be used as a stand alone with web-based set-up features for our VoIP Sip Trunk Service - or used as and integrated phone with GrandStream UCM / IP-PX phone systems.
GXP2135 Highlight Feature Set
- 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual switched, auto-sensing Gigabit ports, built-in PoE
- 32 digitally programmable and customizable BLF/speed-dial keys
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices for contact books, calendars & call transferring
- HD audio on the handset and speakerphone; full duplex speakerphone
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics headsets
- 4-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls