GrandStream GXV3370 IP Video Phone - Tablet Style - VoIP SIP PoE video integrated camera - Android 7.0 - Gigabyte
The GrandStream GXV3370 - Table Style Video IP Phone
The GXV3370 IP Video Phone is a powerful desktop video phone featuring Android™ 7.0, a 7” touch screen, real-time HD video telephony, built-in WiFi & Bluetooth, and more.
It also features, advanced megapixel camera for HD video conferencing, Gigabit network speeds and innovative telephony functionalities. This IP Phone hardware includes a super fast 4-core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex A53 processor with 2GB RAM and 8GB eMMC Flash.
With Android 7.0 if offers flexible SDK support for custom apps. The GXV3370 is fully interoperable with nearly all major SIP platforms on the market and can be seamlessly integrated with Grandstream’s portfolio including SIP based security cameras, door systems, IP PBXs, and video conferencing systems and services. This video phone is the perfect choice for users looking for an integrated video communications solution for their desktop.
GrandStream GXV3370 main features
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- Built-in mega-pixel camera for video calling with privacy shutter
- Runs on Android 7.0 operating system
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and connecting Bluetooth headset
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
Integrated dual-band WiFi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Built-in PoE/PoE+ to power the device and give it a network connection
- Speakerphone with HD acoustic chamber, advanced echo cancellation & excellent double-talk performance
- 4-core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex A53 processor with 2GB RAM and 8GB eMMC Flash
- 7 inch (1024×600) capacitive 5-point touch screen TFT LCD
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- 7-way audio conferencing & 3-way 720p 30fps HD video conferencing capability
Application Telephony Features:
Hold, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call park/pickup, 6-way audio conference, shared-call-appearance (SCA) / bridged-line-appearance (BLA), virtual MPK, downloadable phone book (XML, LDAP), call waiting, call history, boss-secretary virtual button, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones, server redundancy & fail-over
H.264 BP/MP/HP, H.263 CIF/QCIF resolution, video resolution up to 720p, frame rate up to 30 fps, bit rate up to 2Mbps, 3-way video conference, anti-flickering, auto focus and auto exposure, PIP (Picture-in-Picture), on-screen-display, camera block, still picture capture/store, video recording, visual voice message indicator
Skype, Google Hangouts, Microsoft Lync, Web browser, Adobe Flash, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, news, weather, stock, Internet radio, Pandora, Last.fm, Yahoo Flickr, Photobucket, alarm clock, Google calendar, mobile phone data import/export via Bluetooth, etc. API/SDK available for advanced custom application development, etc.