GrandStream GXV3380 Video Touchscreen IP Phone - 8 Inch Tablet Style
GrandStream GXV3380 - Tablet Style Video IP Phone
The Grandstream GXV3380 is high-end Smart Video Phone with Android 7.0 and allows for 16-line IP + video telecommunications with multi-platform video collaboration solutions. The GXV3380 offers the functionality of an Android tablet to provide an all-in-one communications solution.
This IP video phone delivers a powerful experience through its’ 8 inch 1280 x 800 capacitive touch screen, 2 megapixel camera, HDMI in/out for content sharing, dual microphones and support for 1080p HD video. The GXV3380 adds dual Gigabit ports with PoE/PoE+, integrated Wi-Fi (802.11ac) and Bluetooth support. It also runs Android 7.x and offers instant access to hundreds of thousands of Android apps.
By combining a state-of-the-art IP video phone, an advanced video collaboration solution, and the functionality of an Android tablet, the GXV3380 offers businesses throughout the world a powerful desktop communication and productivity solution.
GrandStream GXV3380 Main Features
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- Built-in 2 megapixel camera for video calling with privacy shutter
- Runs on the Android 7.x operating system
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and connecting Bluetooth headsets
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- Integrated dualband Wi-Fi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Built-in PoE/PoE+ for power and network connections
- Dual-mic HD speakerphone with advanced echo cancellation & excellent double-talk performance for any scenario
- 64-bit quad-core processor, 2GB RAM, and 16GB Flash
- 8’’ (1280x800) capacitive 10-point touch screen IPS LCD
- Peripherals include HDMI-in/out, USB, Micro SD, headset jack, EHS (Plantronics headsets)
- 7-way HD audio conferencing & 3-way 1080p 30fps HD video capability
Hold, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call park/pickup, 7-way audio conference(including the host), shared-call-appearance (SCA) / bridged-line-appearance (BLA), virtual MPK, downloadable contacts (XML, LDAP, up to 2,000 items), call record(local and server), call log (up to 2000 records), call waiting, auto answer, XML customization of screen, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy & fail-over.
H.264 BP/MP/HP, video resolution up to 1080p, frame rate up to 30 fps, bitrate up to 4Mbps, 3-way video conference (1080p@30fps), BFCP, people video (up to 1080p@30fps) + content video (up to 1080p@15fps), anti-flickering, auto focus and auto exposure, camera block.
Local apps: Contacts, Call History, File Manager, Programmable Key, Settings, Browser, Email, Voicemail, Calculator, Clock, Recorder, GS Market, etc. Supports third-party Android apps such as Microsoft Teams API/SDK available for advanced custom application development and more!