Grandstream GXV3450 IP Video Phone - Touchscreen - Android 11
Grandstream GXV3450 IP Video Desk Office Features
The GXV3450 IP Video Phone is the ideal desktop device for busy professionals and executives and also offers a powerful yet cost-effective device for any conference room. Powered by Android, it combines a 16-line IP video phone with a multi-platform video collaboration solution and the functionality of an Android tablet to offer an all-in-one communications solution.
This IP Video and Audio Telecommunications device is a High-End Smart Video Phone with Android and smart phone & video conferencing app features.
This IP video phone delivers a powerful experience through its’ 5 inch 1280x720 capacitive touch screen, tiltable camera, dual microphones and support for 720p HD video. The GXV3450 adds dual Gigabit ports with PoE/PoE+, integrated Wi-Fi 5 and Bluetooth 5.0 support. It also runs Android 11 and offers instant access to hundreds of thousands of Android apps. By combining a state-of-the-art IP video phone, an advanced video collaboration solution, and the functionality of an Android tablet, the GXV3450 offers businesses throughout the world a powerful desktop communication and productivity solution.
Grandstream GXV3450 Touchscreen & Keyed dialing
The GXV3450 includes standard phone keypad dialing and a 5-inch 1280x720 capacitive touch screen, tiltable camera, dual microphones, and support for 720p HD video. It can connect to your network in multiple ways, including: dual Gigabit ports with PoE/PoE+, integrated Wi-Fi 5, and Bluetooth 5.0 support for other peripherals and devices.
GXV3450 Key Feature Specifications
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- Built-in 2 mega-pixel CMOS camera for video calling with privacy shutter
- Runs on the Android 11 operating system
- Built-in Bluetooth 5.0 for syncing with mobile devices and connecting Bluetooth headsets
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- Integrated dual-band Wi-Fi 5 (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Built-in PoE/PoE+ for power and network connections
- Dual-mic HD speakerphone with noise shield 2.0, advanced echo cancellation & excellent double-talk performance
Quad-core 1.8GHz ARMCortex-A55 processor with 2GB RAM and 16GB eMMC Flash
- 5’’ (1280x720) capacitive 5-point touch screen IPS LCD
- Peripherals include USB3.0, USB 2.0, RJ9 headset with EHS
- 10-way audio conferencing & 3-way 720p 30fps HD video conferencing capability
Primary Telephony Features:
Hold, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call park/pickup, 10-way audio conference (including the host), shared-call-appearance (SCA) / bridged-line-appearance (BLA), virtual Programmable Key, downloadable contacts (XML, LDAP, up to 1000 items), call record(local and server), call log (up to 1000 records), call waiting, auto answer, XML customization of screen, flexible dial plan, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy & fail-over.
Wide-band Opus, wide-band G.722, G.711μ/a, G. 729A/B, G.726-32, iLBC, in-band and out-ofband DTMF (In audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO), VAD, CNG, AEC, PLC, AJB, AGC, ANS, Noise Shield 2.0
- Local apps: Contacts, Call History, File Manager, Programmable Key, Settings, Browser, Clock, Voicemail, Calculator, Recorder, GS Market, etc.
- Supports third-party Android apps
- API/SDK available for advanced custom application development