Grandstream GXV3480 Touchscreen IP Video and Desktop Telecommunication Phone
Grandstream GXV3480 IP Video Desktop Phone
The Grandstream GXV3480 is an IP Video Phone with Android 11 and functions a 16-line IP video phone with a multi-platform video conferencing solution. This phone has the functionality of an Android tablet to offer an all-in-one telephone, tablet and video communications solution.
The phone features a 8” inch 1280x800 capacitive touch screen IPS LCD, 2 Mega pixel camera, dual microphone, dual Gigabit ports with PoE/PoE+, HD audio and HD video, integrated Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax) & Bluetooth 5.0 for rich peripheral interfaces and options.
This all-in-on IP desk phone run Android 11 and offers instant access to hundreds of thousands of Android apps. By combining a state-of-the-art IP video phone, an advanced video conferencing solution, and the functionality of an Android tablet, the GXV3480 offers business throughout the world a powerful desktop communication and productivity solution.
GrandStream GXV3480 Main Features
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- Built-in 2 megapixel camera for video calling with privacy shutter
- Runs on the Android 11 operating system
- Built-in Bluetooth 5.0 for syncing with mobile devices and connecting Bluetooth headsets
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- Integrated dual-band Wi-Fi 6 (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Built-in PoE/PoE+ for power and network connections
- Dual-mic HD speakerphone with noise shield 2.0, advanced echo cancellation & excellent double-talk performance
- Quad-core 2.0GHz ARMCortex-A55 processor with 4GB RAM and 16GB eMMC Flash
- 8’’ (1280x800) capacitive 10-point touch screen IPS LCD
- Peripherals include HDMI-in/out, USB, Type-C, 3.5mm headset jack, EHS (Plantronics headsets)
- 12-way HD audio conferencing & 3-way 1080p 30fps HD video capability
Hold, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call park/pickup, 7-way audio conference(including the host), shared-call-appearance (SCA) / bridged-line-appearance (BLA), virtual MPK, downloadable contacts (XML, LDAP, up to 2,000 items), call record(local and server), call log (up to 2000 records), call waiting, auto answer, XML customization of screen, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy & fail-over.
H.264 BP/MP/HP, video resolution up to 1080p, frame rate up to 30 fps, bitrate up to 4Mbps, 3-way video conference (1080p@30fps), BFCP, people video (up to 1080p@30fps) + content video (up to 1080p@15fps), anti-flickering, auto focus and auto exposure, camera block.
Local apps: Contacts, Call History, File Manager, Programmable Key, Settings, Browser, Email, Voicemail, Calculator, Clock, Recorder, GS Market, etc. Supports third-party Android apps such as Microsoft Teams API/SDK available for advanced custom application development and more!