Snom D735 Mid-Range Work IP Phone Description
The new Snom D735 hits the right notes thanks to its timeless design and the two modern colour variants – this telephone is on the cutting edge, both technically and in terms of appearance. The high-resolution 2.7” colour display is surrounded by eight multicoloured function keys that you can label yourself.
In order to constantly show the user all the important information they could need, the Snom D735 has a built in motion sensor – the first VoIP telephone in the world to have such a feature! As soon as the user’s hand approaches the display or the function keys, the display springs to life and automatically shows all the relevant key assignment information. When you move your hand away again, the display reverts to its normal mode. This smart sensor expands the functionality of the D735 enormously and supports the user in their day to day activities.
Snom D735 Business Class Features
Of course, the Snom D735 also benefits from the tried and tested HD audio quality that has become standard for our telephones. Thanks to this quality, you would be excused for thinking that the person you’re talking to were sitting right next to you! This is made possible due to the integrated ‘Digital Signal Processors’ (DSP), which optimize sound quality in real time, filter out background noise and do so much more. Three-way conferences are also possible with next to no effort.
The Snom D735 also has an integrated gigabit switch with Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality, as well as a USB port so you can swiftly connect accessories, like USB headsets, BLueTooth upgrade dongle and other accessories to the device.
D735 IP Phone Specifications
The Snom D735 is a compact all rounder and is perfect for all possible uses thanks to its modern and smart functions, as well as the timeless design and colour variants. The new, optimized firmware allows each user to forward calls at the touch of a button, initiate conference calls or mute the telephone temporarily.
- High-resolution 2.7” graphical TFT display
- 32 self-labeling function keys (8 physical)
- Sensor technology enables responsive UI
- Wide-band hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) enhanced audio quality
- 2-port Gigabit Ethernet switch (RJ45)
- Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af, Class 2
- USB headset ready
- D7 Expansion Module ready
- Support for USB WiFi stick
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for wireless headsets
- Built-in assignable ringtones
- Comfort noise Generator (CNG)
- Voice Activity Detection (VAD)
- Interoperable with all major IP-PBX platforms
Other Technical Features:
- Configurable though web interface
- Automatic loading of settings via HTTP/HTTPS/TFTP
- DHCP Options 66/67
- Snom Redirection Service
- Remote management via TR-069 / TR-111
IP PHONE HARDWARE SPECS
OTHER ENDPOINT FEATURES
NOTE: Some Telephony features listed above may require interoperability with-in a PBX phone system environment set-up. Some features listed are relate to 'device specific manufacturer specifications' only. When used with a compatible PBX Phone System some SIP client devices (IP Phones) have additional feature become available when used in conjunction with the PBX itself. IE: Call Park / Call Return is a function 'on a PBX system configuration'. It will become a usable feature on the SIP Client / IP Phone device in conjunction with the PBX main system.