Snom M80 Rugged Cordless Phone DECT handset
Snom M80 Rugged DECT Handset Details
The Snom M80 provides unlimited workplace mobility. Light and compact but exceptionally robust due to a high standard of manufacturing quality and a protective outer cover. The handset is protected to the MIL-STD-810g industry standard and can easily withstand falls of up to 2 meters making it excellent choice for the office, warehouse or outdoor conditions.
With a high-resolution LCD colour screen, the best HD audio quality at long range as well as the ability to pair with Bluetooth headsets and its long battery life the M80 has the features you need for your comfort and ease of use.
Snom M80 Superior Cordless Features for Business
Programmable alarm key: the Snom M85 features a fully programmable alarm key. The phone can be programmed to send an automatic cry for help to any chosen number when this key is pressed.
The M80 is equipped with Bluetooth and can also be connected to cordless or wired headsets via a 3.5 mm jack.
Compatible with with the M900 DECT base station (or the M300 and M700 base stations) - the cordless M80 also boasts a wide array of phone functions such as an answering machine, automatic call forwarding, a call list, caller identification and direct searches in the company directory.
Up to 30 handsets can be added per M700 base and multiple base units can be used in a corporate environment for wide area cordless phone call coverage.
M80 - Rugged, high build quality
- RUGGED IP 65 and MIL-STD-810g Industry Standard
- Easily withstand falls of up to 2 meters
- 3.5 mm standard phone jack for wired headsets
- Two simultaneous calls
- Local directory with 250 contact entries
- Bluetooth LE for headset connection
- Antenna diversity (two internal omni-directional antennas for better transmission and reception)
- Talk time: Up to 17 hours - standby approx. 200 hours
- 2" TFT display (176 x 220 pixels)
- Backlit keypad with 24 keys
- Three context-sensitive function keys
- Three side keys (volume up/down, mute)
- Tricolor LED indication of missed calls/new voice messages, low battery
- Range: Indoors: Up to 50 meters - Outdoors: Up to 300 meters
- Selection of ring tones
- Comfortable and intuitive menu structure
- 5 navigation keys (left, right, up, down, OK)
- HD Speakerphone
From full charge. Estimated power consumption / usage depends on range from base, talk time vs. standby use and other structural factors (Office building walls/glass/structural materials/other large obstructions can affect signaling connection with base units).
Individual phone settings can also affect battery charge usage, such as: screen time-out/sleep settings, LCD screen brightness setting, the number of actively registered SIP accounts, and ringer volume settings can all affect power consumption on the handset itself. The standby vs. talk time specifications provided by manufacturers are 'estimated values only' and not guaranteed.