Yealink W57R Rugged Cordless IP Phone - Handset
Yealink W57R Ruggedized DECT Cordless Details
The Yealink W57R is a recent addition to professional DECT cordless phones. It features a rugged and aesthetically pleasing business appearance of a smartphone that fits into the daily routine and a belt clip for simple carrying. It's small and lightweight but compact, having a 1.8" TFT color display and an optimized dial-pad layout with more key space. W57R also has a disinfectant-resistant surface and will not fade when exposed to UV-C light.
This rugged and contemporary cordless DECT handset is a great business solution for offices, warehouses, hotels, restaurants, factories and other small business venues where ease of use and reliable design are required.
Yealink W57R DECT Handset Features
The W57R cushions the occasional fall and can easily withstand falls of up to 3.5 meters. This makes the W57R the perfect companion in the office, in a warehouse or on outdoor premises. As a rugged and durable handset, W57R has also been developed with Yealink optimal HD audio quality that combines multiple leading technologies together, including FNR (Flexible Noise Reduction), full duplex, and Opus. This means users can get a stable and high-quality audio experience even if the environment is full of noise or wireless interference.
- Reliable Audio Performance for Mobile Communication
- Professional ruggedized phone system for challenging environments.
- HD voice with Opus audio codec and Noise Cancellation.
- Effortless provision and deployment.
- Seamlessly compatible with Yealink full-range DECT endpoints.
- No Perception Upgrade, not affecting any work.
W57R Rugged Cordless Specifications
Shock, dust and water proof
Yealink W57R is a well-rounded companion with its certified Ingress Protection rating of 54 (IP54) that can be entirely relied on in the challenging environment. It resist dust, splash and water, and its tough rubberized surface protects the handset from falling, slipping and scratching. Thus, W57R can secure itself from a fall of up to 3.5 meters, water splash in any direction, as well as all the dust ingress.
Freely mobile communication
Fully compatible with Yealink W70B Single-Cell base and W80/W90 Multi-Cell System, W57R supporting seamless roaming and handover feature. Meanwhile, the vibration alarm prevents you from missing the calls in the noisy and stressful environment. In short, W57R tends to make a major contribution to realizing true mobile communication.
Yealink DECT technology is based on CAT-iq2.0, which focuses on high-quality Audio VoIP (wideband), and bit-rate data applications. However, we are not compatible with any third-party DECT devices (base station, handset, etc.
- High-performance SIP cordless phone system
- 1.8" 128 x 160 TFT color screen with intuitive user interface
- Ruggedized DECT handset with IP54 protection rating
- Up to 20 simultaneous calls
- Up to 10 DECT cordless handsets
- Up to 10 SIP accounts
- Support Opus audio codec
- Noise Reduction System
- FNR (Flexible Noise Reduction)/Noise Cancellation
- Up to 40-hour talk time
- Up to 575-hour standby time
- Quick charge: 10-minute charging time for 2-hour talk time
- TLS and SRTP security encryption
- Vibration alarm guarantees you not to miss any call even in noisy situations
- Wall mountable charge station
From full charge. The standby vs. talk time specifications provided by manufacturers are 'estimated values only' and not guaranteed.
*Estimated power consumption / usage is under "ideal conditions" for all manufacturers. Actual time (talk and standby) depend on range from base, actual use, and and other factors including network conditions, office building structural (walls/glass/structural materials/other large obstructions which can affect signalling connection with base or WiFi units).
Individual handset phone settings can also affect battery charge usage, such as: screen time-out/sleep settings, LCD screen brightness setting, the number of actively registered SIP accounts, and ringer volume settings can all affect power consumption on the handset itself.