Yealink W73P Cordless Business Phone System - W73H Handset and W70B Base
Yealink W73P DECT Cordless Phone System Details
The Yealink W73P Cordless DECT system includes 1-W73H Cordless Handset and 1-W70B DECT Base Station. The base station can be expanded to add up to 10 handsets in total, and allows for up to 20 simultaneous calls per base with 10 SIP accounts registered. Add more W73H Cordless DECT handsets as needs grow or expand across multiple base stations in the workplace for more users.
This model is an upgraded hardware version from a prior best selling cordless system. It includes acoustic algorithm, added computing capacity and signal strength, providing a flexible work force with HD audio. Designed for the staff and workers in complex environments, this system delivers noise-free conversations with higher volume allowances.
The Yealink W73P DECT IP phone system is also compatible with other Yealink products of DECT endpoints including handsets, conference phones and DD phones - offering additional choices for building up wireless communication network in various work spaces across small and medium size business alike.
Yealink W73P Solution Overview
The Yealink W73H is the new-generation of stylish modern wireless handset designed for business use with a new ID design, which is more sleek, convenient to carry, and has better battery life and communication quality. The W73H will be perfectly compatible with the W70B and W80/W90 multi-cell system, providing you with more options for your office expansion and to cover off a much larger office area and hand-off signal and service to W90 set-ups (up to 6 W80/W90 repeaters).
W80/W90 Multi-cell repeater set-ups are used for multi-floor complexes, larger buildings where DECT signal drop occurs, and in other facilities where building-to-building hand-off signal and service transfer needs to take place between the primary and secondary bridge devices.
- Scalable solution with superior performance
- Optimized wireless communication experience for mobile working
- Easy deployment and efficient management
- Seamlessly compatible with Yealink full-range DECT endpoints and Microsoft SIP Gateway
W73P Kit Specifications Overview
W73H Handset Details
- New modern commercial design, more compact and easy to carry
- Dedicated CD-textured 'OK' button
- Intuitive UI with multiple theme options
- Stable belt clip for carrying the handset while on the move
- Optimized dial pad layout with larger key space
- ID handset features
- HD voice and FNR (Flexible Noise Reduction)/Noise Cancellation
- Headset connection via 3.5 mm jack
- Sturdy and reliable belt clip to move discretion
Cordless Handset Power Specifications
- Battery: 1010 mAh, Lithium-ion
- Quick charging: 10-min charge time for 2-hour talk
- Up to 35 hours talk time (in ideal conditions)
- Up to 400 hours standby time (in ideal conditions)
W70B DECT Base Station Details
- Wall mountable or desk top and side plate mounting
- Compact, lightweight, low profile design
- PoE Capable
From full charge. The standby vs. talk time specifications provided by manufacturers are 'estimated values only' and not guaranteed.
*Estimated power consumption / usage is under "ideal conditions" for all manufacturers. Actual time (talk and standby) depend on range from base, actual use, and and other factors including network conditions, office building structural (walls/glass/structural materials/other large obstructions which can affect signalling connection with base or WiFi units).
Individual handset phone settings can also affect battery charge usage, such as: screen time-out/sleep settings, LCD screen brightness setting, the number of actively registered SIP accounts, and ringer volume settings can all affect power consumption on the handset itself.