Yealink W77P Rugged Cordless IP Phone Kit - W57R Handset and W70B Base
Yealink W77P DECT Rugged Cordless IP Solution Summary
The Yealink W57R is a professional rugged DECT phone A Protective Solution for Harsh Environments - built to endure even in challenging work environments. It can withstand a 3.5m drop without being damaged, and its durable rubber surface prevents slips, scratches, and everyday wear and tear. There is also no need to worry about the Oops moments in daily life, as the W57R resists spills and splashes of liquids like coffee, soda, and juice. With a protection rating of 54 (IP54), dust doesn't stand a chance, either.
Yealink W77P DECT Phone System Details
With over 20 years of experience in audio technology, Yealink applied a combination of state-of-the-art technologies to the W57R to provide users with crystal-clear calls. Even in complex or wireless interference-filled environments, the W57R could deliver a stable and high-quality audio experience that fits perfectly into everyday work.
- Reliable Audio Performance for Mobile Communication
- Professional ruggedized phone system for challenging environments.
- HD voice with Opus audio codec and Noise Cancellation.
- Effortless provision and deployment.
- Seamlessly compatible with Yealink full-range DECT endpoints.
- No Perception Upgrade, not affecting any work.
W77P Rugged Cordless Main Features
Supporting registration with up to 10 Yealink W57R DECT handsets, the W77P system is launched with robust processing capacity for up to 10 SIP accounts and 20 simultaneous calls. More flexibility and mobility could be enabled through up to 6 optional repeaters for extended network coverage.
- High-performance SIP cordless phone system
- 1.8" 128 x 160 TFT color screen with intuitive user interface
- Ruggedized DECT handset with IP54 protection rating
- Up to 20 simultaneous calls
- Up to 10 DECT cordless handsets
- Up to 10 SIP accounts
- Support Opus audio codec
- Noise Reduction System
- FNR (Flexible Noise Reduction)/Noise Cancellation
- Up to 40-hour talk time
- Up to 575-hour standby time
- Quick charge: 10-minute charging time for 2-hour talk time
- TLS and SRTP security encryption
- Vibration alarm guarantees you not to miss any call even in noisy situations
- Wall mountable charge station
From full charge. The standby vs. talk time specifications provided by manufacturers are 'estimated values only' and not guaranteed.
*Estimated power consumption / usage is under "ideal conditions" for all manufacturers. Actual time (talk and standby) depend on range from base, actual use, and and other factors including network conditions, office building structural (walls/glass/structural materials/other large obstructions which can affect signalling connection with base or WiFi units).
Individual handset phone settings can also affect battery charge usage, such as: screen time-out/sleep settings, LCD screen brightness setting, the number of actively registered SIP accounts, and ringer volume settings can all affect power consumption on the handset itself.