Yealink W78H Cordless Handset DECT IP Phone
Yealink W78H Handset Cordless DECT Overview
The Yealink W78H (Handset only) is an IP DECT Cordless Handset that pairs with the W70B DECT Base Station which allows up to 10 handsets to be paired for up to 20 simultaneous calls. This handset offers a choice between Bluetooth headset or wired headset on demand, with the Bluetooth 5.1 and/or a 3.5 mm headset jack. Thanks to the vibration alarm, you are guaranteed not to miss any call, even in noisy and high background noise environments.
The Yealink W78H embraces upgraded hardware, sophisticated acoustic algorithms, noise cancellation technology and enhanced signal strength, providing a flexible work force with a high-quality mobile communication environment. Even in complex surroundings, users can have hassle-free conversations through the noise-free conditions and larger volume.
The cordless IP handsets offer Up to 21-hour talk time (in ideal conditions), Up to 166-hour standby time (in ideal conditions) and Quick charge: 10-minute charge time for 2-hour talk time. The charging base can even be wall or surface mounted for safety and convenient out of the way storage.
Yealink W78H Handset Cordless Options
You can enjoy crystal-clear voice calls because of the new Noise Cancellation technology. By supporting the Opus codec, W78H consistently delivers excellent and professional audio quality in both high-bandwidth and poor network conditions. It brings seamless call management for users by combining DECT technology with SIP capabilities, and you can also talk on the phone while walking. You can enjoy the convenience of wireless communication anytime, anywhere, as well as the extensive benefits and feature richness of IP voice phone.
- High-performance SIP cordless phone system.
- Scalable solution with superior performance.
- Optimized wireless communication experience for mobile working.
- Easy deployment and efficient management.
- Seamlessly compatible with Yealink full-range DECT endpoints.
Yealink W78H Handset Main Specifications
- Maximum DECT radio coverage: 50 meters indoors, 300 meters outdoors
- 2.4" 240 x 320 TFT color screen with intuitive user interface
- Pairs with the Yealink W70B DECT base (sold separately or in starter W78P kit)
- Up to 10 SIP accounts
- Support Opus audio codec
- Flexible Noise Reduction (FNR)/Noise Cancellation
- Up to 21-hour talk time (in ideal conditions)
- Up to 166-hour standby time (in ideal conditions)
- Quick charge: 10-minute charge time for 2-hour talk time
- TLS and SRTP security encryption
- Headset connection via Bluetooth or 3.5 mm jack
- Vibration alarm guarantees you not to miss any call even in noisy situations
- Wall mountable charging base
From full charge. The standby vs. talk time specifications provided by manufacturers are 'estimated values only' and not guaranteed.
*Estimated power consumption / usage is under "ideal conditions" for all manufacturers. Actual time (talk and standby) depend on range from base, actual use, and and other factors including network conditions, office building structural (walls/glass/structural materials/other large obstructions which can affect signalling connection with base or WiFi units).
Individual handset phone settings can also affect battery charge usage, such as: screen time-out/sleep settings, LCD screen brightness setting, the number of actively registered SIP accounts, and ringer volume settings can all affect power consumption on the handset itself.