Yealink W79P Rugged Cordless IP Phone Kit - W59R Handset and W70B Base
Yealink W79P DECT Rugged Cordless Solution Summary
The Yealink W79P is Professional Ruggedized DECT IP Phone System which includes 1 W59R cordless handset and 1 W70B DECT base station. Designed for environments with special demands or challenges, a robust and ruggedized DECT phone system where in house mobile communication is needed throughout the space.
With the reliable IP67 certified handset W59R and enhanced DECT station, the Yealink W79P works as an ideal solution to offer supreme cordless telephony experience for workers in challenging workplaces such as factories, warehouses, construction sites, print shops, loud and noisy environments and where dust and fluid ingress can be a factor in the environment.
Yealink W79P DECT Phone System Details
You can enjoy clearer, high-quality voice calls because of the new Noise Cancellation technology. By supporting Opus codec, W79P consistently delivers excellent and professional audio quality in both high-bandwidth and poor network conditions. It combines DECT technology with SIP capabilities. Enjoy the convenience of wireless communication anytime, anywhere, as well as the extensive benefits and feature richness of IP voice phones.
- Up to 10 DECT cordless handsets and 10 SIP accounts
- Up to 20 simultaneous calls to ensure that each handset can make two calls at a time
- DECT radio coverage up to 50m indoors and 300m outdoors
- Energy-saving ECO features
- Built-in Bluetooth and vibration alarm
W79P Rugged Cordless Kit Main Features
Supporting registration with up to 10 Yealink W57R DECT handsets, the W77P system is launched with robust processing capacity for up to 10 SIP accounts and 20 simultaneous calls. More flexibility and mobility could be enabled through up to 6 optional repeaters for extended network coverage.
- High-performance SIP cordless phone system
- 1.8" 128 x 160 TFT color screen with intuitive user interface
- Up to 20 simultaneous calls
- Up to 10 DECT cordless handsets
- Up to 10 SIP accounts
- IP67 Ruggedized DECT Handset
- Support Opus audio codec
- Noise Reduction System FNR (Flexible Noise Reduction)/Noise Cancellation
- Up to 28-hour talk time (in ideal conditions)
- Up to 360-hour standby time (in ideal conditions)
- Quick charging: 10-min charge time for 2-hour talk time
- TLS and SRTP security encryption
- Headset connection via Bluetooth
- Charger wall mountable
From full charge. The standby vs. talk time specifications provided by manufacturers are 'estimated values only' and not guaranteed.
*Estimated power consumption / usage is under "ideal conditions" for all manufacturers. Actual time (talk and standby) depend on range from base, actual use, and and other factors including network conditions, office building structural (walls/glass/structural materials/other large obstructions which can affect signalling connection with base or WiFi units).
Individual handset phone settings can also affect battery charge usage, such as: screen time-out/sleep settings, LCD screen brightness setting, the number of actively registered SIP accounts, and ringer volume settings can all affect power consumption on the handset itself.