GrandStream Cordless Starter Combo Kit with DP752 - DP730
GrandStream DP752 + DP730 Cordless IP Phone Combo Kit
Starter Combo Kit includes:
1 - GrandStream DP730 DECT Cordless IP phone.
1 - DP752 Base Unit.
Add additional handsets as required with additional bundle items to cart on options page.
Works as a Stand-Alone system with our SBP VoIP Telephone Line Trunk Service or use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP-PBXs phone systems to quickly deploy multiple extensions for users with Zero Config provisioning. Use up to five handsets with one base, and multiple base stations per site for expandable possibilities
Designed for small business, medium and large corporate users as well as home or small home office use. With the larger 2.4 inch large LCD Screen you can easily navigate and access the cordless phone functions.
The DP730 Handset boasts the largest Cordless Screen real estate on the market today. At 2.4 inch diagonal (= 240 x 320 pixel resolution / 37mm Wide x 49 mm Height / 1.46" x 1.93" Height) - it offers clearer resolution and an easier to view layout than even the companion model DP722 and legacy model DP720.
The new PTT (Push-To-Talk) button feature allows you to use the handset as a "Walkie Talkie" with other handsets on the same base.
Up to five DP730 handsets are supported on each DP752 base station while each DP730 supports a range of up to 400 meters outdoors (with DP752) and 50 meters indoors along with 40 hours of talk time and 500-hour standby time.
GrandStream DP752 + DP730 Expandable Cordless System
This IP Phone solution provides robust telephony features including support for up to 10 SIP accounts per handset, full HD audio, a 3.5mm headset jack, push-to-talk, HD audio speakerphone and more. When paired with Grandstream’s other features and PBX Phone System Solutions - this starter kit offers business class quality at an affordable price point.
DP752 Base Unit Features
When paired with GrandStream’s DP730 handsets, the DP752 offers a powerful cordless DECT solution for any business or residential user.
- Pairs with up to 5 of GrandStream’s DP series DECT handsets via instant pairing using a dedicated pairing button
- Up to 10 SIP accounts per system; up to 10 lines per handset
- Support outdoor range of up to 400 meters with the DP730 or up to 350 meters with DP722/DP720 as well as indoor range up to 50 meters
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML con g les
The DP730 Cordless Specifications
The DP730 is a DECT cordless IP phone that allows users to mobilize their VoIP network throughout any business, warehouse, retail store and residential environment.
- Supports a range of up to 400 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors when used with the DP752 (300 meters outdoors when used with DP750)
- 2.4 inch (240x320) color LCD with 3 programmable soft keys
- Offers 40-hour talk time and 500-hour standby time and other power save features
- PTT (Push-To-Talk) button feature - "Walkie Talkie" with other handsets on the same base
- LED screen off settings when in call conversation, conserves battery power (see below)
- Face down call reject or hang up function settings (see below)
- Supports up to 10 SIP accounts and 10 lines per handset as well as 3-way conferencing
- Dedicated push-to-talk button, built-in proximity and accelerometer sensors for gesture control and alert notification
- Supports video streaming display and seamless 1-touch door control with Grandstream’s GDS3700 series Door Cameras
- HD audio on the speakerphone, handset, and headset jack
- Software and firmware updates over-the-air
From full charge. Estimated power consumption / usage depends on range from base, talk time vs. standby use and other structural factors (Office building walls/glass/structural materials/other large obstructions can affect signalling connection with base units).
Individual phone settings can also affect battery charge usage, such as: screen time-out/sleep settings, LCD screen brightness setting, the number of actively registered SIP accounts, and ringer volume settings can all affect power consumption on the handset itself. The standby vs. talk time specifications provided by manufacturers are 'estimated values only' and not guaranteed.