GrandStream WP820 Cordless IP Phone - WiFi 802.11 a b g n - 2.4 inch Full Colour LCD - HD Audio - Bluetooth - Android 7.0
GrandStream WP820 WiFi Portable - The Skinny...
The Grandstream WP820 Wireless WiFi IP Phone features HD Voice, dual-band WiFi, an advanced antenna and roaming capabilities. The Cordless WP820 WiFi IP Phone if ideal for any wireless implementation including enterprise organizations and vertical markets such as retail, medical, and security businesses have been waiting for in a portable WiFi device.
GrandStream WP820 WiFi Main Feature - WOW FACTOR #1
OH - and did we mentioned - you can take it with you anywhere? Anywhere you have WiFi - boot it up and connect to any network and start calling. On the go. On the road. At the dough-nut or coffee shop. At home AND at the office. You get the idea.
Whether you're using our VoIP Trunk Line service or a PBX at the office - Simply power it up and go.
Using one of our PBX Phone Systems for your company? Connect in the office, on the road or at home once it's configured for your office extension. Start calling just like you're in the office. Incoming calls also route to both your desk phone and the WP820 at the same time so you won't miss a call. Just in case you do - you can even check your office voicemail. R E S P E C T!
WP820 WiFi IP Phone Features
- Dual-band WiFi with efficient antenna design and advanced roaming support
- Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices (contacts and call transferring)
- HD voice & dual MIC design with AEC and Noise Shield Technology
- Rechargeable 1500mAh battery, 7.5 hour talk time, 150-hour standby
- Accelerometer and configurable button for push-to-talk, panic and other related functions
- Micro USB port and 3.5mm headset jack
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 lines
- Supports custom Android apps that fit the phone’s screen/keys
- Battery charger (GMC08) that can charge up to 8 batteries at a time is available separately
From full charge. Estimated power consumption / usage depends on range from base, talk time vs. standby use and other structural factors (Office building walls/glass/structural materials/other large obstructions can affect signaling connection with base units).
Individual phone settings can also affect battery charge usage, such as: screen time-out/sleep settings, LCD screen brightness setting, the number of actively registered SIP accounts, and ringer volume settings can all affect power consumption on the handset itself. The standby vs. talk time specifications provided by manufacturers are 'estimated values only' and not guaranteed.