Yeastar LTE 4G Module - Cellular Data Expansion
Yeastar 4G LTE Module provides 4G cellular data on SIM card, making the 4G LTE become the primary Internet connection for S-Series VoIP PBX. Supporting 3G/4G network standard, the 4G capable S-Series VoIP PBX can register SIP trunks and make SIP calls with high speed built-in data. It is ideal for business needs like temporary locations, mobile offices, and places where fixed-line broadband is not available.
Yeastar LTE Back-up data solution
4G LTE network fail-over for business continuity. 4G LTE Network provides businesses with an essential Internet continuity option when the PBX’s primary Internet connection fails. With 4G LTE failover, SIP trunks are even more resilient.
- WCDMA Module-A.
- Canada Supported Carriers: Rogers, Bell, Telus: 850/1900 MHz.
- Also allows for VoLTE calling with supported Canadian Carriers.
Other highlight features of the YST-LTE
- The 4G LTE Module can be used with one RF cable and one antenna. (To strengthen signal, 2 RF cables can be installed but 2 antenna ports will also be occupied with the exception of S20.)
- Voice over LTE for faster voice connection and better call quality.
- Supported PBX Models: 412, S20, S50, S100, S300 (Version 22.214.171.124 or higher)
These expansion modules are "push pin" snap in type expansion boards which are easy to install by most users. Simply unplug your PBX System for electrical safety before installing, remove the cover and pop in the card into the compatible slot on your phone system model, or the EX08/expansion cards to begin using once installed.